The YouTube Vanced team has created a new method for getting Vanced running on their Android device. This new. easier method allows users to simply install the Vanced Manager app which will help with the process of installing MicroG and YouTube Vanced. Support for Vanced Music which is a modded version of YouTube Music is also there. The app makesx it easy to choose which theme you want and to install future updates.
To install Vanced Non-Root just do the following
- Download the latest Vanced Manager from here on your Android device
- Install the app and open it
- Select “nonroot” during the initial setup
- Select “Install” next to MicroG
- Follow the instructions to allow installing from unknown apps
- MicroG will download
- Select “Install” when it’s ready
- Next, select “Install” next to Vanced
- Select your preferred theme and select “NEXT”
- Select your preferred language and select “FINISH”
Vanced will download and you’ll tap “Install” when it’s ready.