If you use Pushbullet on your mobile device and computer then this is a handy little add-on to add to Kodi.
With this add-on installed you receive push notifications on your TV screen when messages are received on your mobile or computer. You can also push certain files to your Kodi device.
You can send the following from your computer/mobile:
The add-on currently allows you to view all of the above on your Kodi device - addresses show a map and lists are checkable.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
How to Setup Pushbullet for Kodi:
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Add-Ons
- Select Install from repository
- Select Kodi add-on repository
- Select Services
- Select PushBullet
- Select Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- You will see an error message - don't worry this is expected
- With Pushbullet still highlighted press C on your keyboard or right click (or whatever you need to do on your device to bring up the context menu)
- Select Configure
- Select Authorize
- Take a note of the 8 digit code
- Open a browser and go to http://auth.2ndmind.com
- Enter the 8 digit code
- Select Grant
You should now see a message saying your device will start receiving from Pushbullet.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee