Terrarium TV is a free movies and TV shows app. It offers you everything that you woud expect from classic add-ons like Exodus without the need to install any extra software.
Terrarium TV uses streaming technology instead of torrenting (P2P). You can read more about Terrarium TV at their website.
How to Install Terrarium TV on Android:
- On your Android device go to Settings > Security. The screenshot below is from a Samsung tablet. It may look different to your device but the settings are all the same just sometimes worded differently. If your device runs Android 8 Oreo then you don't need to do this as this will be done later
- Turn on Unknown Sources
- You will now be asked to confirm you want to turn on Unknown Sources. If you don't then you can't go any further
- Open a browser on your Android device and go to
https://droidadmin.comand click on the DOWNLOAD DROIDADMIN link
- After DroidAdmin has downloaded go to the Downloads/Files on your Android device and select the Droid Admin APK
- Select Install in the next screen
- Select Open when the download has completed
- You will now see a screen asking you to enter a DroidAdmin code. The code for Terrarium TV that I use in this guide comes from Streamer Tips. Once you have installed this I would recommend using the link I have left to see more codes they have for you to easily install other apps.
- Enter the following code 23842598 and select Continue
- Select Dismiss in the next screen
- You are now offered 3 choices of installing Terrarium TV. I am selecting the ad supported version to support the creators and also because it auto updates.
- When the download completes click on the Play Button
- On the next screen select INSTALL
- When Terrarium installs select OPEN
- You will now be asked to allow access to your Device Location. I chose DENY as I don't think this type of app needs my location
- You will also be asked to allow access to your Contacts. Again I will be choosing DENY. If it asks you again for these select DO NOT ASK AGAIN and select DENY
- It will also ask for access to media and files. Again I chose DENY
- You now have to Accept the Disclaimer to continue
- You will now be asked which type of player you wish to use. They recommend Yes Player as it offers 'Less adverts' (sic). I chose MX Player as it is the one I use already.
- You should now see the Terrarium TV screen so you can select something to play.
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish which allows you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Zero traffic logs
- User-friendly apps for all of your devices
- Access to the world’s fastest VPN
- VPN servers in 60+ countries
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited P2P traffic
- OpenVPN and L2TP/IPsec VPN protocols
- 5 simultaneous connections on multiple devices
- 24/7 customer support
- 7-day money-back guarantee