Google has started rolling out a dark theme setting for YouTube on Android (about time too). You don't need to wait for an app update as it is server side so you will probably have it in your settings and won't even know.
It is very easy to turn on/off but I thought I'd show you where it is anyway so you can enable it now.
- Open YouTube on your Android device
- Click on your Google Avatar (top right)
- Select Settings
- Select General
- Click on Dark Theme
That's it. You now have dark theme enabled
I recommend using a VPN to help keep yourself anonymous and protect yourself online. You can get 25% off any package from IPVanish & 20% off any Strong VPN Package which allow you to connect 5 devices to an encrypted VPN connection at any one time.
- Native apps for Android TV, Android, iOS, Mac, Linux, and more OS'
- Access all Kodi add-ons anonymously
- Tier 1 hardware (no speed slowdown)
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Log-free, so you can’t be tracked
- 7 day money back guarantee
- The ability to be configured right at your router, for a hassle-free experience.
You can use these links to get an extra discount to try a VPN out