Here is a easy to follow guide for creating shortcuts to your favourite add-ons on your home screen using the Confluence skin.
- Open Kodi
- Select SYSTEM
- Select Appearance
- Select Skin > Settings
- Select Add-On Shortcuts
- In this screen you choose which submenu you wish the add-on shortcuts to appear. You can choose from Video, Music, Program.
- Here we will choose Home page "Videos" submenu for the example & select Add-On 1
- In the next screen choose the add-on you wish to use as a shortcut on your home screen. I am using BBC iPlayer as an example
- You will now be returned to the previous screen. BBC iPlayer is now added as Add-on 1
- If you return to your home screen there will now be a shortcut to that add-on
You can repeat this process adding 5 shortcuts to each sub menu. So you can easily add your favourite music and video add-ons allowing you quick and easy access.
Get 25% off any VPN Plan with IPVanish VPN
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- Prevent ISP throttling
- 7 day money back guarantee