This will work on any Galaxy device running TouchWiz
As an owner of a Galaxy device you will have noticed the rather annoying 'Recommended Apps (Earphones)' section that appears in your notification centre when you plug in a set of headphones.
If you check the apps that your phone 'recommends' you will notice that what you are actually seeing is the last 5 applications you have opened whilst your earphones were plugged in, so the recommendation is pretty much useless and a feature that is not needed.
To disable Recommended Apps notification:
- Select Settings
- Select More
- Select Application Manager
- Select All
- Select PageBuddyNotiSvc
- Uncheck Show Notifications
That's it. You will now no longer see the Recommended Apps notification.
To turn the notification back on simply follow the same process and check Show Notifications rather than uncheck in the final step.
- Access geo-restricted content from anywhere
- Encrypt and anonymise your internet traffic
- No logs of your traffic
- Kill Switch: Kills network if VPN connection is lost
- 7 day money back guarantee